Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fabric Tuesday you fabric lovers!

Is summer kicking your butt? I know Megan and I have been super busy with life, kids, swimming, vacation, camps, visitors. Fun, but busy. Lets check out some cuteness from last week...

aviatrix_medallion_center
Just amazing medallion center. Love! You need to see the back of this thing! From Paula The Sassy Quilter.

The Bubble quilt from Tanya Quilts in CO. Love this! The colors make me happy! 

Because I am loving all the fruity quilts I have been seeing around. Sweetness. From Porch Swing Quilts...

Modern Fat cross quilt finish. From Maryse Makes Things,  Love the bold colors and low volume text prints. Very cool...



From Mochawildchild, this cute mini! love the curved look of the blocks...

What have you been up to?



Photobucket



6 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Linking up today with all the pretty projects. Thanks for hosting ... :) Pat

Francine said...

Thank you so much for the shout out - shouting back from my blog :)

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Thanks for the feature!

Maryse said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt!

Jennifer said...

Just found your link up! I'll be joining in next week for sure!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Share it, it's useful to many people. I like this information too.ดูหนังออนไลน์