Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 3, 2014

Heather Ross Far Far Away....looking for a new home...

I am back! QuiltBliss was SO much fun! I am working on a post to show off my projects and some photos of the weekend. It was a good time with some much needed laughter...


I am posting much of my very loved Heather Ross Far Far Away II fabric in our ETSY shop.


I have lots of prints including this sweet sleeping unicorn. Love. I have used lots of this print!


And come on. This princess and the pea. Needs no words. 


I have kind of overdone my fabric shopping and need to unload. It is getting ridiculous!

I have listings in yardage and fat quarter cuts. Email me if you want a specific bundle, and I can probably work it out for you. 

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa at My Fabric Relish said...

Ok, now how on earth did I not realize we were both at Quiltbliss together?!?!

Amanda said...

Don't sell it!!!! I need it for next time I visit ;)

Kristen said...

Went and drooled for a while. :)

Teje Karjalainen said...

Oh, these are all so cute and adorable! x Teje

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Love these! Can't wait to hear about Quilt Bliss:)

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

It's a good website, I'm happy every time I read it. It's both useful and fun.ดูหนังออนไลน์