Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentines Day! and a quilt bliss project...

Hi friends. Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day.  I intend to. This amazing mini quilt was made for me by Sarah, a sweet girl I met at Quilt Bliss (@honeyguide on Instagram). Sarah had my name in the Friendship Swap and made me this darling heart mini. LOVE.


For the swap, we listed a bit about our preferences, and she got me so well!I think this is just perfection!




Love all the low volume background too.  I will leave this up all year!


Remember this bundle? 


I made these blocks using this fun and simple tutorial from Missouri Star. So easy. Looks like way more work than it was. The only reason I didn't finish was because I ran out of my solid. So now I have to match my solid and finish them off. Wonder how much time that will take?


This is more of what it will look like put together. Cuteness?


I have more to share from quilt bliss next week, my low volume quilt. I am loving it so far...

Have a fun day!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Happy Valentine's Day! That heart patchwork is adorable and your NEW Project looks exciting! x Teje

CJ said...

Ohhh that new project looks great! I have a bundle of that fabric for 'someday' (when there might be a grandchild on the way). Love the heart!

Needled Mom said...

Those blocks are fabulous.

Kay said...

Gorgeous little quilt! I really like her fabric choices too. I actually used this pattern myself and made a cushion for my husband in soft teals, creams, and reds.

Michele said...

I love the hedgehogs! I have some of that fabric and am so excited to work on my quilt of it!

Sylvia said...

Love that jelly roll fabric. Pretty adorables.

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

That certainly is cuteness! Love it and I love Missouri Star:) Hearts are for all year I think, yours is too cute. Love that background too. I want to build up my low volume prints.

RobotMomSews said...

Love your string blocks!! SOO cute!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ It's a good website, I'm happy every time I read it. It's both useful and fun.