Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Quilt Bliss, almost ready!

I am going to Quilt Bliss retreat in a few hours! I am almost ready, and think I have enough time to write this post. I am excited, I know a handful of girls, and hope to meet many more. 

I had anxiety of what to pack. What to work on. Make sure I have enough without over packing like I always do. I have narrowed it down to a jellyroll quilt. Not sure which. But I figured at least I won't have to cut up lots of fabric. I am not going to do anything too complicated, because I want to not use my brain much this weekend. :)


They are having a low volume fat eighth swap. And a layer cake 10" swap. These are mine. I will get a variety of 20 in return. 


There is a friendship swap too. I made this cute box pouch from a tutorial here. I am going to try to whip together an embroidery too because this seems not enough. The lining inside is that yellow ric rac. Hope she likes!


I am also going to work on a simple low volume 4" quilt. I will cut up from the low volume and text swaps to add to it. I have got a pretty cute pile going!

See you next week!

Photobucket

12 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Have fun!

Sylvia said...

I love that fox fabric! Super cute.

Have fun at the retreat!

SewSara said...

I'm doing the swaps too (just the fabric ones)!

Jasmine said...

Have fun, and drive safely.

Sara said...

You have a variety to choose from...SEW much fun to be had!

ladybird57 said...

Love your fabric choices. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Have fun!

ChristaQuilts said...

How fun! I look forward to you telling us all about it when you return!

Vicki said...

I know that you'll have a blast! Relax and enjoy every second.

RobotMomSews said...

Have a good time! You have some great projects planned. I love your boxy pouch!! SO cute!

Rosa said...

Anyone is gorgeous.Have fun playing with them!!

Afton Warrick said...

It was a shame I didn't get more of a chance to visit with you during Quilt Bliss, but I wanted to tell you that I enjoy following your blog, and would not have had the opportunity to have such a lovely weekend without you mentioning it on Quilt Story.

jokerlive22 said...

เกมออนไลน์ สล็อต joker slot online คลิกเลย
https://www.slotxd.com/jokergaming123