Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 18, 2013

Whirlygig Quilt from My Quilt Diet

Heather met Marion of My Quilt Diet at her recent quilting retreat (of which I was very jealous!!).  I know Heather had tons of fun and really liked Marion :)  They both made these darling Giant Star Quilts while there.  Today's feature is another quilt Marion finished while at the retreat.  Anyway check out My Quilt Diet, read her ABOUT ME, I love her rules of what she has to do before she can quilt, I think I need to do those too!  And check out her amazing finishes, 2012 and 2013...unreal for quilting just over a year!!  

We've been up at a BEAUTIFUL lodge in Hobble Creek Canyon all weekend at Emily Herrick's Cabin Fever Retreat.

It has been SO much fun :)

I was able to quilt and bind the Whirlygig quilt for my sister.







Whirlygigs is one of Becky Morganson's $29 Mystery Quilts over at Stitches and Sew Forth.  They have a new $29 mystery quilt kit each month ;D  Oooh la la!

....and started a receiving blanket for my new niece Hadley who has just come home from the hospital :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Wonderful quilt!! Lovely the pics you took of it outside too.

Snippets of Carol said...

Very nice and I love the colors.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

You did a very good blog, I will always follow you. ดูหนังออนไลน์