Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fabric Tuesday #127

I just got off the phone with Heather (nearly midnight in Utah, an hour behind for me in AZ) and we've been planning a really fun upcoming series!!  I want to spill the beans but you'll just have to wait...until late April :)  It's always exciting to start something new around here!  And since my parents left Saturday I could use some cheering up! It's always sad for a few days when family leaves.  They all live so close together..so I tend to get a little down from time to time.  One of our brothers is coming with his family for Spring Break in a couple weeks so that will be loads of fun!

Okay you can tell it's late, I am totally rambling :)

Let me share some of the projects from last week that got me inspired!!  There are always so many I have to keep trimming my feature list :)

IMG_7356



tripple zip

Ah!  Fun!! :)

Fabric Tuesday #127
Link up your fabric projects of any kind!  We'd love if you visit others and comment, that's what makes linky's so fun.  A good way is for everyone to at least visit the link prior to theirs.  Also please link back to us, we appreciate it!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I had a lot of fun finishing up the unicorn quilt for my niece.

Renee said...

Wow thanks for featuring my salt water triangle quilt!! <3

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful eye candy. I sure love the sharks.

Dee said...

Thanks for hosting every week! It sure is fun to see all the. Lovely projects and be inspired!

Casey York said...

Thank you so much for including my shark quilt in the roundup! And thanks for hosting--I love seeing everyone's projects each week!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

You did a very good blog, I will always follow you. ดูหนังออนไลน์