Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fabric Tuesday and winner! :)

Winner from Mad About Patchwork's fabulous Fly A Kite bundle is...


Josie McRazie said...
I liked on FB!

Congrats Josie! Send us an email and we'll get it out to you!

*******************

Welcome to Fabric Tuesday #84!

It's been a busy weekend for us! (I was trying to think when I have started a post with "It's been slow around here..."  Ha!!)  I (Megan) spent the weekend cutting and sewing up bonnets and aprons for the youth in our church, not so exciting but fun for them!  And I will not be sharing the finishes...such cheap fabric I can hardly stand it but alas there's a budget.  And Heather has been working herself like crazy!!!  She was one busy woman, finished 2 quilts in 72 hours?!?  She was making a deadline and she did it!  However it was many tears, curse words and threats later :)  But two new patterns out of it (YAY) and a new pattern cover (YAY) and much more work.  More on that another day!

Let's see some of the fabulous fabric projects from last week:
case
Glasses Cozy by groene kamertje

Camera Pillow from Katie Mae Quilts

Oliver + S Badminton Dress from Our Busy Little Bunch

 
Log Cabin Baby Quilt by Plum and June

Bunting Gift Bags from a maidenhair fern

complete2
Positively Perfect Quilt from invisiblegirl.org

***Notice: those of you featured today (or in the past) we now have our "featured" button on the sidebar with a grab box.  So feel free to take it and post it on your sidebar if you've been featured!***

What have you McCrafterson's been up to?
more on Fabric Tuesday here

Photobucket

7 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

GHASP!! I won! YA!
I sent you an e-mail! Thanks for a great giveaway!!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Congratulations Josie!
I am linking up for the first time and I am following :)

Myra said...

I am an avid follower of Quilt Story! I love your stuff!

Studio Paars said...

Thanks for the feature! I am honored :D

Have a great day!
hetkabinet.blogspot.com

cgammeter said...

Hi Girls: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, your new GF friend. I would love it if you stop by and be mine, too.
I linked up the pin board, though I didn't sew it, it's made with fabric, check it out if you have the time.
I'm posting you link under the project, and you button on my linky party page.
Thank you for having me.

Erin @ MakeitSew said...

Oh my gosh!! Thanks so much for featuring my quilt (Positively Perfect!) I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

Rosa said...

Beautiful projects!