Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Another project finish Jennifer Paganelli Puff...

Sorry, I just can't help sharing, I have another project finish!

Another Jennifer Paganelli project from her Girl's world book...

The Puff! (I am not sure if that is what it is titled in the book.)

How cute is this?



Or a beautiful chair for a precious little dude...


Or a weapon to use on sisters...



From her West Indies line
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebeckah Austin said...

I want the pattern!

CHRIS said...

Hey that is gorgeous. What did you fill it with. I made a similar one but I'm not happy with the fill. Happy stitching Chris.

Cherie said...

Love it so cute! The book looks rather interesting too =D