Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quiltstory tutorial at Chasing Cottons


Want to make this cute friendship star block?

We have a tutorial today at Chasing Cottons.

We love Bec from Chasing Cottons, she is a darling girl who quilts in Australia. 

She makes super cute patterns, hosts a fun Quilting Class 101, and for some eye candy, finished quilts.

Head on over!

Sorry all, this was supposed to post at midnight. I don't want to take it down, or it will double in all the google readers. Check tomorrow morning! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

joonzeboo said...

i can't find the tutorial?

Helen said...

I thought it was only me. I would love to see the tutorial.

Go-Go Kim said...

You know I love that block!!!!