Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #41
Welcome!

Last week there were some fabulous bags linked up, so I thought I'd feature some of my favorites!

And "the most clicked on" award goes to:
Book Bags by City House Studio

The Naughty Secretary Bag from Sew Sweetness

Farmer's Market Tote from Artfully Caroline

Convertible Bag from Fashioned by Meg

Link Up!
If you need a refresher on how-to-play, click HERE.

Can't wait to see, I've got stacks of fabric I'm ready to cut into and need some great ideas!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks so much for hosting again!

Anonymous said...

Love looking at the different entries! Thanks for sharing!

CountryBelle said...

I'm a newer follower! Love your stuff!

Needled Mom said...

Fabulous bags!!!!

Meg said...

Thanks for featuring my bag! Happy Tuesday!

Jezibels said...

I just discovered you featured the teepee! Thanks for that, it really made my day!

Ann Kessel said...

Great ideas!!! Love them all. Thanks for hosting.