Monday, May 30, 2011

Fabric Tuesday...show us your fabric projects!

Oh my goodness, every fabric Tuesday Megan and I each look through every link. You guys are amazing! It makes me want to sew sew sew! I could have linked all your projects from last week, but that would have been more time on the computer for me and less crafting!

I just got in from a camping trip to Bryce Canyon. I stink, I haven't even showered yet, remembered about fabric Tuesday.

Hopefully you all had a good long weekend too!


IMG_7506
Super pretty Bricks Quilt, love the colors! From JaQs studio


Yards and  Yards, super darling bunting, makes me want to make one up right now for no good reason!


Darling ruffle handbag from artfully caroline...

A great Charity Quilt from A quilting Reader's Garden

For a refresher on Fabric Tuesday rules, click here.

Also, try to post on a couple link ups, sometimes Megan and I leave comments, and some people have no comments. Just take a minute if you can!

Can't wait to see your projects!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jane said...

I've always wanted to see Bryce Canyon. I think you should do a photo post, just for me!

~The Bargain Babe said...

Thanks for hosting the link party! I am having fun going around seeing everyone's creations. :)

Everyday Quilter said...

I just came across this! As soon as I read the tutorial on how to link I'll be in! I love seeing all these projects. I'm now following you!