Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fun new pile of fabric for me!

Welcome Maya from Aunt Bea's Fabric, our new sponsor!!!  Aunt Bea's fabric shop is super fun and cute. Check out her shop for a huge variety of cotton quilting prints, japanese prints, retro,
 reproduction you name it!
She has secure checkout, a weekly newsletter that to keep you up to date on new fabrics and sales. She also has a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Can't beat that!

How do you like this variety Maya provided me? She went the extra mile for me and 
hand picked out several of these prints when I told her I wanted a variety of mostly greens
 and some blues. I think she did pretty good here.



Don't you just love these prints?  I have a super fun quilt in mind for 
them for my niece Hannah. She has loved green since she was a little girl. I hope she likes it!



Welcome  Aunt Bea's fabric. Can't wait to work with these lovely fabrics!
Photobucket

7 comments:

the gathering girls said...

I'm sure your new quilt will be beautiful, the colors are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great fabrics! I love the variety!

Shannon said...

I love those colors. Very nice!

Twinfibers said...

those are pretty! nice and spring like. :) ~Jessica

CJ said...

So pretty!

Naturally Carol said...

Those would have to be my picks as well...they're georgeous!

Angie @ CraftedAngles said...

Very fun fabric - that is a great surprise!

Angie - www.craftedAngles.com